Match Thread | Man City vs Man Utd (07/03/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
KDB is our weakest link. Last 3 games he has made more attacks for the opposition than us.

Lazy passes, jogging around, waving his hands in frustration. Has the aurora of Billy big Bollocks about him at the moment. And it is pissing me right off.
But he is capable of playing a killer pass and changing the game.

KDB is our weakest link. Last 3 games he has made more attacks for the opposition than us.

Lazy passes, jogging around, waving his hands in frustration. Has the aurora of Billy big Bollocks about him at the moment. And it is pissing me right off.

In reality he’s just not fully fit.

Early subs please if we don’t look like scoring in the first 10-15 mins, Bernardo and Foden can make a difference. Last 25 mins of the first half we looked good, we know exactly what they’re going to do second half so keep up the pressure lads and we can win this

How have United become our bogey team? We were terrible for 15 minutes, but we've settled in and we look capable. We also look the most vulnerable on the counterattack than we have for a while, but they haven't created much. If Kev doesn't settle get Bernie on, and I think there is room for Foden as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.