Match Thread | Man City vs Man Utd (07/03/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have always played better against these with a false 9, so no idea why we always revert back to inverted wingers where Sterling just sits in the right backs pocket.

We are really missing the creativity and energy of Foden and Bernardo. I would take Jesus off for Bernardo and put Kev in the middle. Then Foden on for Sterling or Mahrez (although Mahrez has been decent enough)

KDB would be far more effective playing for them, he just (at the moment suit our system - based on possession) doesn't work for us

Was hoping for 1-1 going on, have been relatively chilled knowing we will move through the gears but fuck 45min at one down, don't think I've got enough booze. Pace of their wingers worries me on the break, I'd have Bernie 'Coffee' Silva on for KDB and let Gundog do his thing. Kev just doesn't look fit, although he can turn a game with one pass. Raz has to get the better of Wan Bissaka, if it was a contest WB would be winning. We'll turn it around but it will go to the wire long before I finish this bottle of vino :(

Think you are right.

Gundogan does a better job of KDB job than KDB does over 90 minutes.

Push Gundogan in to Kdb role.

Bring on Bernado.

Maybe bring on Phil for Mahrez.
Mahrez is giving Shaw a fight which is more than be said for Sterling and Wan Bisaka. I dont expect to see any changes yet but if nothing changes Sterling has to come off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.