Pep Guardiola - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't rotate Bernie in a big game

Don't start Cancelo over Walker if you are going to curb his attacking game and ask him to stay wide and back to stop counters...That's Walkers bread and butter.

Don't play Sterling vs a fullback that can match him in everything he tries..He's not slick enough and shys away from the challenge...Foden should have started.

Kev's just back from a long injury you don't have to start him in every game... the crowbarring in has completely disrupted the good thing we had going.

Dinho and his dark arts are perfect for these games, Rodri ain't got that yet

This is the reason we will not win the CL without a clinical striker. Games like this do happen and we have seen it many times.

I don’t know anything about sports science and all that stuff. But I’m starting to think if Pep sticks to a strict schedule that saves the players from breaking down. I’m probably speaking shit, but I can’t see why Foden and Bernardo don’t play today. Stop fucking about in these games Pep and the same team that started of the winning run. For me, if Kev has to play, it’s up top floating around.

Don't rotate Bernie in a big game

Don't start Cancelo over Walker if you are going to curb his attacking game and ask him to stay wide and back to stop counters...That's Walkers bread and butter.

Don't play Sterling vs a fullback that can match him in everything he tries..He's not slick enough and shys away from the challenge...Foden should have started.

Kev's just back from a long injury you don't have to start him in every game... the crowbarring in has completely disrupted the good thing we had going.

Dinho and his dark arts are perfect for these games, Rodri ain't got that yet
This

Pep is a strategic thinker - no better way to get :

Rags to extend OGS contract for another three years when title almost in pocket.
Take pressure of win streak off team.
Get all of them match fit for the run to all titles

He doesn’t give a toss about the derby and that has been evident time and time again in his time here.

There’s a time to tinker with your team and rest players and a derby and the Champions league is not that time. That’s the derby down let’s see if he does the same thing in the knockout round of the Champions league again.

Fucking shit bag once again. Lost to Ole about 4 times
We beat them 2-0 in January, so the team can do it.
I should maybe look up who our starting 11 was for that game.
Edit. Outfield, different from today, Foden & Fernandinho started (Bernardo didn’t).
Jesus and Rodri were the 2 who started today, that didn’t start that game....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.