What was the last vinyl record you bought?

Just bought Carly Simon Tapestry. New release of old classic. Beautiful pressing. Well centred, flat and quiet. Sounds wonderful. All killer, no filler.

Rush - Hemispheres (1978 Limited Red Vinyl - Canadian Label) Bit of a bargain at £18

ive got a lot of Rush vinyl on the Anthem label. There was a shop in Manchester called Yanks where they sold US imports and I bought a few from there.Never seen the red vinyl though -could be a collectors item.

ive got a lot of Rush vinyl on the Anthem label. There was a shop in Manchester called Yanks where they sold US imports and I bought a few from there. Never seen the red vinyl though -could be a collectors item.
Yep, it's on anthem, they are superior pressings to the Uk mercury vinyl, so you made a good choice. Over the years I've collected all the anthem pressings, the US mercury pressings and the mercury/phonogram UK pressings. The UK versions are the poorest of the lot, even the sleeves are of worse quality to the Canadian or US additions.

The Stone Roses - Second Coming in 95...that's the last piece of vinyl i bought. I've still got all my old vinyl...loads of Bowie, loads of Manc music..Bunnymen..Talking heads...some old rock. My prized possession is the original copy of Happy Mondays - Squirrel and Gman, Twenty Four Hour Party People, Plastic Face, Carnt smile, (White Out) with the original plastic cover. I don't have a record player, though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.