Joachim Low stepping down as Germany coach

That is bullocks. Löw does not really like Bayern even if he profits from the relationsship the Bayern players have with each other. We only have the two German class wingers in Sane and Gnabry and the recent system the national team plays builds on two wingers. So Sane's place in the German squad never was in doubt since 2018.

Ideal timing for Klopp for a transfer to the national team. World Cup 2022 to prepare - European Cup on home ground in 2024. Marketing wise the German FA has an identity crisis. As Klopp is German's media darling it will be a major marketing coup like this.

Klopp to the German FA - Gerrard to Liverpool...

You sure?

"He’s got many special skills and a completely unique style of play. He would be an attraction for the Bundesliga. The Bundesliga needs to watch out - the international ranking doesn’t look too good because in recent years the league fell behind a bit. Sane could maintain the attractiveness of the Bundesliga."

Haha, Stefan Kuntz would be perfect for Germany as a coach
and you'd have your laugh :)

Had a great attitude as a player in the '96 EUROs... ;)

Forget about Klopp. Never, NEVER, will he be ready for that boring job to have a team every 4 months. He wants regular league football.

Low had to step down after the pisspoor WC 2018.
But the bigger problem is "manager" Bierhoff. He's unable to address a problem. If he stays you will have many more laughs about German football over the next years...

Klipperty back to Germany, Slippy back to Scouseland, City Vs Chelsea for next season's title.
I think Liverpool will, or should, look at the similar situation with Souness who won their first league in ten years. Gerrard has done really well, but he won't have just one team to beat and won't be helped by a board like ours who are complacent, useless shitebags. If I were a dipper I would want to wait a while yet to see how he does for the next two years. Although, if they do offer him it if Klopp leaves, it would be hard to turn it down. Down there he has about 6 clubs to fight for a top 4 never mind win it. I actually want him to stay and defeat him here. That all depends on how we respond. If we don't he has a clear run.

Klopp isn't going up be German coach, he isn't good enough tbh. He's a good man manager, but tactically I find him clueless sometimes.

Would be good to see him go though

I doubt Liverpool would offer the role to Gerrard if Klopp leaves. They're more likely to go for someone like Nagelsmann, providing he doesn't get the Germany job of course.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.