Melbourne City FC Thread

I went to the 'Melbourne Derby' 7 years ago when it was Hearts vs Victory. It was one of two sporting events I attended whilst there, the other being the Boxing Day test at the MCG and, at both of them, the spectators started brawling with each other in the stands! Harry Kewell was playing for Victory and was as shite as he was at Liverpool, plus when I asked the guy next to me who he supported, Hearts or Victory, he replied "Man Utd" which forced me to get another beer.

I went to the 'Melbourne Derby' 7 years ago when it was Hearts vs Victory. It was one of two sporting events I attended whilst there, the other being the Boxing Day test at the MCG and, at both of them, the spectators started brawling with each other in the stands! Harry Kewell was playing for Victory and was as shite as he was at Liverpool, plus when I asked the guy next to me who he supported, Hearts or Victory, he replied "Man Utd" which forced me to get another beer.
Never more than 5 yards from one.

Playing tomorrow night against the new boys. Macarthur FC at home 7:05pm. They currently are second (we are 5th 2 games in hand) and separated by 2 points.

Being typical City we will probably put up a mediocre performance and choke.

Having said that we are now 3 wins on the spin and looking like the grand finalists of last season so I'm hopeful we can continue.

Perfect night, cold beer it's only down hill from here.

KO in 40 minutes or so.
If you have time pre-game, any idea what's happened to the ladies team?

They seemed to win every week but I've just noticed they're really struggling.

Just interested that as City ladies are flying Melbourne's are going the other way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.