#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time I checked, his goals per minute was up with Dzeko, and I don't see his link up play or work rate in quite the same league!

think he'd be quite good dropping off and then spinning and putting it into Haaland to run through on, that sort of setup tonight is what would make someone like Haaland tick for us. It's when he tries to do it and there's no-one there to pick up the subsequent move in the box because he's too deep where it's the issue.

As has been apparent for a few seasons, a good support act.

I thought Jesus was scintillating against Fulham and this is to his immense credit after a difficult Derby game. This is a player with immense skill, and importantly strong character. He is driven. Manchester City imo would be making a mistake if they buy a big name replacement for Aguero. Trust Jesus. Give him the opportunity.

I thought Jesus was scintillating against Fulham and this is to his immense credit after a difficult Derby game. This is a player with immense skill, and importantly strong character. He is driven. Manchester City imo would be making a mistake if they buy a big name replacement for Aguero. Trust Jesus. Give him the opportunity.
Absolutely keep him. But we need more than one striker.

He was scintillating and I believe that is because he was out on the left. I think he would thrive as an out and out left sided player with a dedicated front man in the middle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.