FA Cup SF Draw | Chelsea | Sat 17 Apr 5:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or we could show total disrespect for the game as we did against Watford and score more than six. If we do get to the final and win there should be a raffle for which member of the press will ask Pep the most moronic question after the game.
That's less of a contest than this season's title race mate, Simon Stone would have been favourite anyway and since it's the FA Cup and BBC are covering he gets priority when asking questions as their correspondent.

Would much rather lose to City in the semis than in the final anyway, so bring it on. Infinitely more confident about the prospects of City at Wembley than I would have been 2 months ago though. I think we can win this.

Different manager now, has them set up much harder to score against now I’d say, though I haven’t seen a huge amount of them. Not saying they will score more easily against us though.
Not seen anything which makes me think they are any better. They should have lost on Sat to by far the worst team in the division. Tuchel also seems like a knob - can't see the players getting behind him long term

Would much rather lose to City in the semis than in the final anyway, so bring it on. Infinitely more confident about the prospects of City at Wembley than I would have been 2 months ago though. I think we can win this.
Two excellent defences , 5-4 then

(on pens)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.