Best save I've seen (on TV)

That Corrigan save back in it's day was good but nowadays it wouldn't be seen as anything special. Keepers are more agile nowadays and most would save it it at that height.

Hart made a great save against Bristol City in his early days in an early round of the cup. His performances against Dortmund and Barcelona away were great. He is a much better keeper when kept busy.

Weaver against Ipswich was a stunning performance. I think he got 10/10 in papers the next day.

That Corrigan save back in it's day was good but nowadays it wouldn't be seen as anything special. Keepers are more agile nowadays and most would save it it at that height.

Hart made a great save against Bristol City in his early days in an early round of the cup. His performances against Dortmund and Barcelona away were great. He is a much better keeper when kept busy.

Weaver against Ipswich was a stunning performance. I think he got 10/10 in papers the next day.
Yes Harts save was outstanding against Bristol that game as was the one v Swansea when we won the league in 2014 I think ?

Don’t know if it has been mentioned but I remember David James making a wonder save vs Mourinho’s Chelsea (the only game they lost that season I believe)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.