Aguero contract situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had a massive change of heart on something. I was absolutely convinced that Kun's future wouldn't be connected to Leo's and that if anything we'd probably have to let Kun go to sign Leo.

With no real reasoning to back it up, I have the hunch that IF Kun gets presented with a new deal, it's because the club think Leo's coming.

Clear as mud? Good.

There is quite a big difference in leaving out 3rd choice keeper Scott Carson. When you can also use an EDS keeper in the unlikely scenario that he is needed.

And leaving out a player who is on massive wages and who you have spent quite a lot of money on.

While technically there are no free spots. My point being that Carson is hardly going to prevent us from making the necessary squad changes if the opportunity arises.

Worth a reminder that Kyle Walker has spent more time in goal for us than Scott Carson.

He's a goalkeeping coach we register because we can.

Tin hat awaits but,He’s finished sad but that’s life he will always be idolised but we’ve moved on the team doesn’t look the same with him in it now IMO
Completely agree. Time waits for nobody and greatness fades. It's better for all he moves on, or better retires altogether as he is not going to be any better anywhere else and playing dogshite elsewhere will just dilute his legacy.

I doubt his future is with us, sadly but I'll refrain from calling him 'finished" for the time being. For one, until he's back on the pitch, wherever it's for us or somebody else there's no way to know and secondly it's a bit disrespectful in my eyes to talk about somebody like Aguero in those terms. There is room for sentiment in football, not from the professional side but certainly from a fans point and Sergio has ensured he will never be talked about by me in anything but absolute glowing terms.

I doubt his future is with us, sadly but I'll refrain from calling him 'finished" for the time being. For one, until he's back on the pitch, wherever it's for us or somebody else there's no way to know and secondly it's a bit disrespectful in my eyes to talk about somebody like Aguero in those terms. There is room for sentiment in football, not from the professional side but certainly from a fans point and Sergio has ensured he will never be talked about by me in anything but absolute glowing terms.

Don't think anyone claimed he was finished. Not that I have seen.

I've had a massive change of heart on something. I was absolutely convinced that Kun's future wouldn't be connected to Leo's and that if anything we'd probably have to let Kun go to sign Leo.

With no real reasoning to back it up, I have the hunch that IF Kun gets presented with a new deal, it's because the club think Leo's coming.

Clear as mud? Good.

I would find it hard to beleive that the club, and sergio tbf, would leave it so late to offer and agree a contract.

But maybe that in itself highlights the somewhat 'bonus' nature of both messi and sergio, in terns of being here next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.