Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

I want a proper tribute for this guy – and I want to say goodbye properly to David Silva and Colin Bell. If Ferna goes as well that makes an even stronger case for respect and celebration. I want to see the club put on an EXTRAVANGANZA (when the stadium can be filled). Sergio, David, the rest of the 2011 team, City heroes past and present, music, singing, fireworks, trophies, speeches and famous City moments on the big screens. £10 a head to get in, big screens outside for those that can’t, all proceeds to charity. I want to show what I think – and party!
Great post, great idea

I know it's impossible to prove, and many won't believe me, but I started the "Sergio, Sergio, Sergio, Sergio"...... chant during his first home game at the Etihad. Stood in 110 at the time. I just went for it and it took off. Always brings a wry smile to my face when I hear it chanted.

No, I didn't start..........

Gutted to say the least. He is the best goal scorer I have seen and somebody who has worn our shirt with great pride. I've had the pleasure of watching him over the last 10 years and he is my sons hero. My son always wants to get to the ground and watch the team warm up especially Sergio and luckily from where we sit in the family stand he has a great view.

I just pray and hope we can give it one big push for the trophies to give him the send off he deserves. I think the timing is right, it's just a shame his last season has been blighted with injuries.

Go well Legend

Sincerely hope he doesnt sign for another English club , it would be horrible if Kun came and scored the winner for another club like Franny did with Derby .Before Sergio arrived , Franny Lee was in my opinion the best striker i have seen in a blue shirt. Hopefully La Liga will be a bigger attraction for Sergio he has worked his bollocks off for our club and he deserves some halycon days in the sun winding down his career , irreplaceable.
Yeah I was right behind the goal when that went in.

Gutted that I probably won't ever get chance to see him play in the flesh again. He really is a City legend and has provided some genuinely great moments over the years including the best moment ever in any PL game.

I hope that he still has a few good years left playing wherever he ends up.

My gut feeling is that Aguero will end up at Barca playing alongside Messi in their swansong years.
Apologies if that has been predicted already, the thread is too big to read it all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.