#5 | John Stones - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch John Stones form collapse after he is vilified for that mistake by the nationalistic English press cunts in the morning.

Already started on the commentary back to the dark old days there.

I fucking hate international football.

Sigh

edit and above me it seems
I wasn’t slagging him. Frankly couldn’t care less about England. He’s got the confidence to rise above a mistake and he will do just that

Maybe but personally I think the problem with the Stones of old was that he'd make one costly mistake like that, shit the bed and then do another two or three before full time.

That was a brain fart but that's going to happen to any ball playing centreback from time to time.
Agree completely. Whereas now he dusts himself down and goes and grabs an assist

Ederson would never play the ball 6 yards behind him like Pope did. Not saying Stones isn’t to blame but the pass from Pope was dog shit.

No doubting stones is at fault but what the fuck was that pass by pope .. it was a weak short pass no where near him .. if that’s at city he knocks it straight back to ederson and ederson calmly plays it out to the fullback or centre half . It’s as if he didn’t trust giving it back to Pope and want to put him under slight pressure as he knew he would panic , so he’s tried taking it on himself . He’s playing with fuckin donkeys fuck England

Tbh, this is the real acid test for John. How does he bounce back?

If he carries on like there's nothing to worry about and puts in the kind of performances he had been doing then that's a great sign about where his head is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.