The Detectives: Fighting Organised Crime

Judging by their names and facial features I'm pretty sure two of the gang are closely related to someone I knew well years ago
Never had them down for a criminal family but you just don't know these days

I don't think the level of crime is any worse than it has ever been. We just see more of it through tv/social media etc. The most popular crimes are done online now and even with drug gangs the average wage of those in the lower levels is probably less than your average manual job. Hardly worth risking your freedom for but most see it as a macho thing to get into. Even the likes of Curtis Warren eventually end up behind bars and in any town or city you can find out very quickly who the dealers are. Truth is they grass on each other to avoid jail generally.
Agreed. The biggest crime syndicate went to Eton.

The one on the run. I know a few stories about that young man, but to see his name on this programme last night was a shock. Silly little bastard.
Halpin, hiding in Marbella with the rest of the wanted criminal underworld. I know his mums best mate. His mum brags about him a lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.