Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riola and haalands father are in Barcelona to meet Laporta

So atleast talks are there
Doesnt change the facts. Barca can not afford to buy and pay Haaland this summer. Not without shifting one or both of Messi and Griezmann. The only genuine play they have is to delay him to next season’s buyout clause.

More likely Riola and Laporta playing politics to make barca appear as though they’re genuine contenders. Benefitting both sides. In which case Alfie either the pawn being played or in on it

I think you are right my friend . Joao Cancelo said it all in an interview : “The moment we lose the ball, we react very fast. Sometimes when I watch our videos, I can see the moment one of us loses possession, within seconds we have lots of players behind the ball. I believe that is the secret for a team’s success..."

That is what i was trying to explain when i said in this thread Messi's arrival would harm the team's balance because he walks most of the time and doesn't do his defensive job. I also said Messi's arrival is a gift and a curse. Some people said to me i was crazy. I also said even Pep wants him to stay at Barcelona because he knows football better than us.

I prefer Haaland too, he's a beast full of energy and will fit perfectly with the mentality of the team.

Before i was 99 per cent sure that Messi will not come to City and after analysing the conversation between Pep and Arrigi Sacchi i am 100 per cent sure he won't come. | Football24 News English https://www.football24.news/premier-league/181888/sacchis-advice-to-guardiola-that-made-manchester-city-invincible.html

Messi can't press and Pep will never accept one player even if it's Messi breaks the team's balance. It's for the same reason that Aguero is leaving because he doesn't have the legs to press.

If you want to beat machines teams like Bayern Munich, Liverpool, Real Madrid you need to also beat them physically. Look at Barça against Bayern and Liverpool, everytime they have been destroyed because they couldn't face the intensity.

Some of us doesn't realise we became the best team in the world and only a big big accident can prevent us from winning the Champion's League and maybe the quadruple. Some of us doesn't realised we don't need Messi at all and we won't be a better team with him. Some of us doesn't really know Pep. He doesn't give a fuck of your status and he proved that at Barça and Bayern. He screwed at the door Deco, Ronaldinho, Etoo, Ibrahimovic and one of the reason he left Barça is because he didn't acept that Dani Alves and Pique would take the big head. He had big clashes too at Bayern Munich.

Pep hates when a player is bigger than the team. Some of you will say to me :" Oh but he already coached Messi". Yes but a very young Messi who wasn't the huge star he is today. Now if you tell me we need to buy Messi because it's good for the bizness and the image of the club i would answer hell yeah but don't cry the next couple of years when we won't win nothing.

Before i was 99 per cent sure that Messi will not come to City and after analysing the conversation between Pep and Arrigi Sacchi i am 100 per cent sure he won't come. | Football24 News English https://www.football24.news/premier-league/181888/sacchis-advice-to-guardiola-that-made-manchester-city-invincible.html

Messi can't press and Pep will never accept one player even if it's Messi breaks the team's balance. It's for the same reason that Aguero is leaving because he doesn't have the legs to press.

If you want to beat machines teams like Bayern Munich, Liverpool, Real Madrid you need to also beat them physically. Look at Barça against Bayern and Liverpool, everytime they have been destroyed because they couldn't face the intensity.

Some of us doesn't realise we became the best team in the world and only a big big accident can prevent us from winning the Champion's League and maybe the quadruple. Some of us doesn't realised we don't need Messi at all and we won't be a better team with him. Some of us doesn't really know Pep. He doesn't give a fuck of your status and he proved that at Barça and Bayern. He screwed at the door Deco, Ronaldinho, Etoo, Ibrahimovic and one of the reason he left Barça is because he didn't acept that Dani Alves and Pique would take the big head. He had big clashes too at Bayern Munich.

Pep hates when a player is bigger than the team. Some of you will say to me :" Oh but he already coached Messi". Yes but a very young Messi who wasn't the huge star he is today. Now if you tell me we need to buy Messi because it's good for the bizness and the image of the club i would answer hell yeah but don't cry the next couple of years when we won't win nothing.
If Pep doesn't want why did he go to see him in the summer when it looked likely?

There might be some truth in this. My belief is that the biggest barrier to Messi coming could actually be Pep, if he sees the value in what he’s built already and doesn’t want to damage the team ethos with someone on miles bigger wages and commercial deals than everyone else. Alternatively he might back himself to manage the situation of course but it has to be at least a possibility.

To be fair, Garcia is a one-man team.

Certainly when it comes to conceding penalties, defending on the wrong side, running in treacle, being a physical danger to himself...

Barca as a competitive football club are finished for at least a decade and Garcia is a good fit.
Agree about Garcia but to say Barca are finished as a competitive club for the next decade is wrong.

They have some outstanding talent coming through the ranks, they will sort out their financial issues and with a couple of good signings they will have a very good side.

And lets not forget they are 2nd in La Liga.

Agree about Garcia but to say Barca are finished as a competitive club for the next decade is wrong.

They have some outstanding talent coming through the ranks, they will sort out their financial issues and with a couple of good signings they will have a very good side.

And lets not forget they are 2nd in La Liga.
lol 2 nd in two horse race is actually last .

Personally a massive fan of Mahrez but him leaving could potentially mean we have room for Messi and Grealish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.