Leicester City (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a game for Kev to stamp his authority all over it , if our press is on it from the get go we can put the final nail in

I'd like to think they'll be so glad to be back home in our family that we'll put in a top performance today.

Just hope we don't do the opposite and start flat. From what I've seen of Leicester this year they start games poorly and grow into it so a quick start is key to today.

Could we see an Ake/Laporte CB pairing tomorrow?
The 4 at the back last time we played Leicester were Walker Ake Garcia and Mendy.
There is a good chance none of them might start this game.
Walker possibly for his pace against Vardy

Not looking forward to this one. Our momentum has been interrupted by the international break, Stones mentality will be tested by Vardy and Kelechi (probable the trickiest pairing he could face) and most of our players have had tough schedules compared to theirs.
If they win and United win our lead could be down to as little as 8 points with their games in hand. A result takes a lot of potential pressure off.
I am looking forward to this one because it seems a lockdown since we've played.

But I'll be shocked if we win. As you say interrupting our form was probably fatal. I expect this to go the aame as the recent united game unfortunately.

Still I can't wait. Like a giddy fuckin turkey waiting for Christmas I am. :-) :-( ?

I am looking forward to this one because it seems a lockdown since we've played.

But I'll be shocked if we win. As you say interrupting our form was probably fatal. I expect this to go the aame as the recent united game unfortunately.

Still I can't wait. Like a giddy fuckin turkey waiting for Christmas I am. :-) :-( ?
Shocked if we win? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.