Leicester City (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to remember that Rodgers teams are the eternal bottlers when the chips are down , they are good side , we are a great side and if we do not give any penalties away they will find it difficult to get past the best defence in europe.
Still supremely confident in Stones he is back to playing in front of a brilliant keeper who can pass a ball and alongside Dias who is head and shoulders the best in the Premier league.
We have won 25 from 26 games so maybe Leicester should be the ones who should be worrying , if we play to our best and are clinical we will beat them , their only hope is if we are under par and miss our chances and they get a couple of penalties and a wonder goal.
We win this comfortably and we confirm the message that we are the best team in this league by a country mile.

Indeed. Implications for the title though Joe? You think a draw would be a decent result?
I think it would be OK. Leicester would be still 15 points behind us with a game in hand but they still have United, Spurs and Chelsea as their last 3 games.
If we are to assume that United are to win their game in hand they would be 9 points behind. Not impossible but they have to play Spurs and Liverpool as well as Leicester.
Our goal difference at the moment is much better.
Its not so much as us dropping points but I cannot see either of United and Leicester going on what would probably need yo be a winning run to the end of the season.
I can see both prioritising a top 4 place . Leicester hoping to go further in the FA Cup and United in the Europa League.

I think it would be OK. Leicester would be still 15 points behind us with a game in hand but they still have United, Spurs and Chelsea as their last 3 games.
If we are to assume that United are to win their game in hand they would be 9 points behind. Not impossible but they have to play Spurs and Liverpool as well as Leicester.
Our goal difference at the moment is much better.
Its not so much as us dropping points but I cannot see either of United and Leicester going on what would probably need yo be a winning run to the end of the season.
I can see both prioritising a top 4 place . Leicester hoping to go further in the FA Cup and United in the Europa League.
Yep, agreed. We still technically need 4 wins and 1 draw from the last 8 games I think, so at least it would tick off the draw! That run in Leicester have is a challenge, united’s run in looks a lot more winnable. They are are only 2 other teams capable of getting over 80 points, but with them playing each other, if we at least draw today, I can only see one of them getting that many points (if that).

Sure we would all be pleased for Kel to get his second hatrick today, right? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.