Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

Not like you to come up with something negative just for a change

Do you honestly think that Pep wouldn't play our all-time best goal scorer if he was fit and healthy ?

Sorry of course you do .
He often doesn't especially away. I would play him with Jesus on the left today as they have not been through the international ordeal, but would not be surprised if Kun is benched.

He often doesn't especially away. I would play him with Jesus on the left today as they have not been through the international ordeal, but would not be surprised if Kun is benched.

Yes I understand , but the poster I responded to is a totally negative and miserable fucker who is never positive about most things , despite being a City fan - allegedly.

i agree, hes still head and shoulders above Sterling or Jesus when it comes to putting away chances. Just needs some playing time which sadly Pep isnt giving him.

I agree with that, this season.
Doesn't mean it makes sense to rely on him for next season or the one after if he is after a two year contract as has been claimed. It also would be harsh on him, getting him to extend and then ot giving him the playing time of signing someone else. The right decision was made imho.

Not like you to come up with something negative just for a change

Do you honestly think that Pep wouldn't play our all-time best goal scorer if he was fit and healthy ?

Sorry of course you do .
If hes fit enough for the bench then he must be fit enough to play.
Nice to see him getting a chance this evening.
I expect he'll score.

Let’s hope his farewell months come with a shit load of goals. When Kobe Bryant was leaving the Lakers a few years ago, he put on a few big games towards the end, think he scored 60 points in his final game.

Wouldn’t mind a few more match winners, braces and hat tricks from King Kun.

Let’s hope his farewell months come with a shit load of goals. When Kobe Bryant was leaving the Lakers a few years ago, he put on a few big games towards the end, think he scored 60 points in his final game.

Wouldn’t mind a few more match winners, braces and hat tricks from King Kun.

Be some achievement Sergio scoring 60 in a game!

Both of those players are head and shoulders above Sergio in most other aspects of their game though. More importantly its those aspects which Pep finds most important for the way we set up.
Bizarre that people don't see this and concentrate on the most basic of basics. As sad as it is to say goodbye, there can't be any doubts it's the right time.

Unless he's replaced by Ings. Then we can all turn up at the ground and call Pep nasty names..
turn up and call pep names, dont be silly.
Its not bizzare at all to say he could still offer something.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.