Arsenal thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think their patience with Arteta won't last long. Fact is their squad is absolute dogshit, arteta could be a good manager, very good even but he's trying to play top level football with crap and won't be given the funds neccesary to make them at least europa league relevant again. They'll spunk money on some shite in thr summer, claim that's enough, cut costs elsewhere and sack arteta midway through next season when they're still midtable despite that being about right.

They've got a handful of competent players that any of the top 4 would even consider, and the rest are dross. saka and Tierney are their only real valuable assets

Hard to see Arteta lasting.
Don't think anyone will do too much better with that squad. Young lads with quality but no experience and older lads that have lost all hunger and focus. Winning mentality utterly absent throughout the club from board room to pitch.

He'll be judged more harshly next season. He's had a massive job in clearing out some of the overpaid dross, trying to integrate the youth & some new signings.

We've got some of the best youngsters in the country, they just need a few of the right signings to go along with them.

He'll be judged more harshly next season. He's had a massive job in clearing out some of the overpaid dross, trying to integrate the youth & some new signings.

We've got some of the best youngsters in the country, they just need a few of the right signings to go along with them.
I thought there was a lack of effort from some Arsenal players last night. It looked like a very lazy team and Arteta will have to perform miracles to change that culture. Aubameyang and Lacazette just don't work hard enough. Their body language says it all. I am a fan of Arteta but I fear for his survival. You do have some talented youngsters but that is never enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.