#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't half overcomplicate things sometimes... for Jesus ' goal, great finishers would just have scored direct from de Bruyne's pass, or else scored from the pass from Jesus with his left foot.

True

He does need to show more confidence on his left,as on another day that hesitation and 'need' to cut back will,and has,cost us.

However,it worked out well yesterday,and it was a decent cameo,so all good.

No need to be a prick.

The Sterling of a few years ago would have slotted that home first time, no fuss. Yesterday he didn't have the confidence to try it and luckily it didn't cost us.
Alternatively, after collecting it on his weaker foot and being closed down instantly by two defenders he had the confidence to turn them both inside out and lay it on a plate for one of the goals of the season.

It’s funny how easy it is to put whatever spin you want depending on how people rate him.

Alternatively, after collecting it on his weaker foot and being closed down instantly by two defenders he had the confidence to turn them both inside out and lay it on a plate for one of the goals of the season.

It’s funny how easy it is to put whatever spin you want depending on how people rate him.

I personally think Jesus played the ball a touch too early. I think that's why Raheem has to take a touch and from there he does fantastic. It's a great goal.

Agreed. When you saw the replay it looked a much harder chance and Raheem made the right decision to pass. I actually think the England games have helped him regain some form.

We don't half overcomplicate things sometimes... for Jesus ' goal, great finishers would just have scored direct from de Bruyne's pass, or else scored from the pass from Jesus with his left foot.
Defenders got back and covered the shot. Sterling did the right thing by keeping tha ball alive and having the composure to put Jesus in ar the back post. Lesser players would have blasted it at the defender and the attack would have broken down

No need to be a prick.

The Sterling of a few years ago would have slotted that home first time, no fuss. Yesterday he didn't have the confidence to try it and luckily it didn't cost us.

I saw the goal as a thing of beauty. A world class through ball from KDB, a great decision from Jesus, pure skill from Sterling, leaving two defenders on their arses, set up the return for a tap in . Wonderful, made my day.
So when someone decides to take the time and effort to post on the Sterling thread in a negative manner, about that goal , it is not me being the "prick".
Guardiola would laugh in your face, if you tried to argue your take on it.

I saw the goal as a thing of beauty. A world class through ball from KDB, a great decision from Jesus, pure skill from Sterling, leaving two defenders on their arses, set up the return for a tap in . Wonderful, made my day.
So when someone decides to take the time and effort to post on the Sterling thread in a negative manner, about that goal , it is not me being the "prick".
Guardiola would laugh in your face, if you tried to argue your take on it.
The ball from Kev was the only thing of beauty. Jesus had two options and decided to put Sterling in. Once Sterling decided not to hit it first time, which is what most would do, I would say we got fortunate as a), Sterling never really had the ball under control, and b), his pass back to Jesus was not the best. Imo, Jesus saved Sterling from an awful lot of grief on here last night.

Why do you feel it necessary to label someone a prick because they have a different opinion?

The ball from Kev was the only thing of beauty. Jesus had two options and decided to put Sterling in. Once Sterling decided not to hit it first time, which is what most would do, I would say we got fortunate as a), Sterling never really had the ball under control, and b), his pass back to Jesus was not the best. Imo, Jesus saved Sterling from an awful lot of grief on here last night.

Why do you feel it necessary to label someone a prick because they have a different opinion?
Your opinion deserves calling out for the fucking nonsense it so often is on this subject.

Your opinion deserves calling out for the fucking nonsense it so often is on this subject.
Lol, another great reply from you.

Should Sterling have hit it first time?
Did he have the ball under complete control?
Was the ball to Jesus a good one?

Your just a poster who isn't able to debate, so will leave you to it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.