Romelu Lukaku

• Thread starter Deleted member 87819
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
suddenly everyone is slapping 120 on their players arse .
next “you want danny fucking ings ? you pay 120 “

I wrote an epic post on this in the Kane thread responding why I think he's not as likely to come as some think compared to Felix:

suddenly everyone is slapping 120 on their players arse .
next “you want danny fucking ings ? you pay 120 “
Inter want him to sign a new contract and the market for even close to top level strikers is insanely high.

He's had a great season and I've watched some of the games.

I expect he'll resign with Inter and possibly be sold next summer if he does it again.

I don't think anyone wants to pay that price for him and is about to turn 28.

Felix is much younger (21 and turns 22 in November) so has more years of "potential" and plays in a side that he can't enjoy as a creative scorer.

Inter want him to sign a new contract and the market for even close to top level strikers is insanely high.

He's had a great season and I've watched some of the games.

I expect he'll resign with Inter and possibly be sold next summer if he does it again.

I don't think anyone wants to pay that price for him and is about to turn 28.

Felix is much younger (21 and turns 22 in November) so has more years of "potential" and plays in a side that he can't enjoy as a creative scorer.
Mate Athletico bought Felix for €126m / 113m they will not sell for less and there's absolutely no chance City will pay for it as he's proved absolutely nothing worthy of the price in Spain or for his Nation team.

For 90m or so I think he is a very good alternative.

Guaranteed goals throughout his career, I don't believe he has ever been injured for any notable amount of time, his style is such that he can easily play for 7-8 more years at this level, he has the Belgium connection with KdB, and it's also kind of a fuck you to United.

He also seems very much football focused and not very "diva-like" if that makes sense, I don't think his personality would clash with Pep at all. Also, I don't think his agent is Raiola, but could be wrong there.

For 90m or so I think he is a very good alternative.

Guaranteed goals throughout his career, I don't believe he has ever been injured for any notable amount of time, his style is such that he can easily play for 7-8 more years at this level, he has the Belgium connection with KdB, and it's also kind of a fuck you to United.

He also seems very much football focused and not very "diva-like" if that makes sense, I don't think his personality would clash with Pep at all. Also, I don't think his agent is Raiola, but could be wrong there.
Pastarello, Zaba's agent.

Pastarello, Zaba's agent.
I know he’s with roc nation founded by jay z ... same as who represent De bruyne ? That might be the agency though, pastarello may well be the agent im not sure how it works ? I know he left mino raiola last year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.