United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen the non penalty decision against Brighton on MOTD. Wasnt it identical to to the Diaz penalty against the dippers? Worse if anything, it was a 3 yard tap in. Who knows, maybe Welbeck didnt flex his spine backwards 45 degrees and fling his arms in the air like Salad did. Pathetic.

Bang on, even winning the Thursday cup will be blown out of all proportion by the media, I want them out of that asap. I want Chelsea and Leicester to improve (I would say Everton but only Jesus can work miracles) and push the bastards out into the wilderness.
Meanwhile the Pep love machine rolls relentlessly on,
If we both win the European Cups...it'll be Manchester kings of Europe with their pictures all over it....they not even in fucking Manchester.

If we both win the European Cups...it'll be Manchester kings of Europe with their pictures all over it....they not even in fucking Manchester.
Yeah, but if that happens we get to paste them in the super cup (potentially the charity shield as well) to pop their usual summer optimism.

The rags getting away without being rightly penalised for fouls , penalties not given , penalties wrongly given etc has been going on for so long, and certainly since the Govan Bully was the manager ( not the puppet master he currently is ) that there is no outcry when it happens again and again. Football " accepts " this with little hint of concern.

How mant times is Maguire allowed to man handle an opposing player without suffering red cards or conceding penalities ? Blatant fouls ignored or dismissed .

For once , and putting aside that I totally hate the fucking rancid club, players, fans and hangers-on, whilst watching yesterday the relevence of this corruption/favour shown towards them hit home on how much it impacts on clubs such as Brighton close to the relegation zone.

In order to favour ( take a bow Mike Dean and so many others ) the rags, somebody has to suffer which could have a serious impact upon them financially, and yet none of the media calls out the role that the PiGMOL lackies play in distorting the playing field.

My opinions will rightly be dismissed by rag loving media due to their vested interest but if this sort of corruption ( and I do believe it is corruption ) was displaid by gangs inthe public domain, the police would be required to act. And yet the football bubble turns away from the issue.

I know some opinion has it that Solskjaer is quite a nice guy, but really he's a smug, faux-hard, GPC-wannabe, patronising little ****.
That a very accurate description.

He's nothing more than a puppet and a mouthpiece for that obnoxious alcoholic that hangs around the club like a lingering fart.

Agreed, the best thing for us is have him still stinking the place up there. Every manager (too many to list for the non manager sacking club) has him overseeing them, in the stands every game. The best thing they can do is tell him thank you but now do not return and start fresh but luckily for us that wont happen
Some on here slag the dippers off for banning Shankly, in truth they had to. He was interfering in training and undermining anything a new manager tried to do. Having the GPC at the swamp trying to re create 1992 is brilliant. Football has moved on, they haven't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.