Airbuds / headphones advice request

I had Jabra Bluetooth headphones for around 4 years still going strong don’t do these anymore but these look good for the price..
Jabra Move Style Edition On-Ear Headphones – Connects with Bluetooth Smartphones, Computers and Tablets for Wireless Music and Calls – Titanium Black

I had a pair of these and they are very good quality for the price. To the point I was suspicious !
Just to note these are "on ear" headphones.
If you are going to use for a long period of time I would suggest "over ear" headphones.

There is a new version out called the XM4 but from what I have gathered they aren't too dissimilar.

I will be buying these next.

Stay clear of Bose. They sell faulty goods and don't give a fuck.

I had a pair of these and they are very good quality for the price. To the point I was suspicious !
Just to note these are "on ear" headphones.
If you are going to use for a long period of time I would suggest "over ear" headphones.

There is a new version out called the XM4 but from what I have gathered they aren't too dissimilar.

I will be buying these next.

Stay clear of Bose. They sell faulty goods and don't give a fuck.
Thanks for the Bose heads up.
The Sony are probably more than I can justify though.

I had Jabra Bluetooth headphones for around 4 years still going strong don’t do these anymore but these look good for the price..
Jabra Move Style Edition On-Ear Headphones – Connects with Bluetooth Smartphones, Computers and Tablets for Wireless Music and Calls – Titanium Black

Looks like you can still get these.

Had these 3 months and use everyday, walking dog
Noise cancelling uses BOSE chip - excellent for money
Sound very good - bass really good and tbh not far off my sons £300 BEATs pro
Alexa on the go, plays all my songs in HD and ultra HD - I have Amazon Music Hd
No need to mess with phone volume/next song - keep hands in pocket and just say alexa play ACDC or next song......
charger in box - 20hrs
can take phone calls and puits music on hold
reads out incoming texts
I like to sit in garden and listen to tunes, the bluetooth / wi fi distance in superb

My wife hates them, whne I have them on I cannot hear a word she says even when she is shouting at me.......

Had these 3 months and use everyday, walking dog
Noise cancelling uses BOSE chip - excellent for money
Sound very good - bass really good and tbh not far off my sons £300 BEATs pro
Alexa on the go, plays all my songs in HD and ultra HD - I have Amazon Music Hd
No need to mess with phone volume/next song - keep hands in pocket and just say alexa play ACDC or next song......
charger in box - 20hrs
can take phone calls and puits music on hold
reads out incoming texts
I like to sit in garden and listen to tunes, the bluetooth / wi fi distance in superb

My wife hates them, whne I have them on I cannot hear a word she says even when she is shouting at me.......

Cheers Sean. I like the sound (see what I did there?) of your last line!

Thanks for the Bose heads up.
The Sony are probably more than I can justify though.
No problem. For the record this is my problem.

The rubber on the headphones expands when it heats up. Particularly around the charging connection.
The rubber doesn't return to its original state and cannot be put back in its place.
Leaving this scruffy looking overhang which covers the controls.
I get it doesn't stop the headphones from working, but it has now rendered them unsellable.

Turns out it is a common fault with the product and countless people have had the the response.

I paid £240 for these.
Bluetooth connection is poor, base is none existent and the overall sound quality is khak.

I contacted Bose and turns out I was just out of warranty.
They offered me fifty pounds off the same product. The same product they still sell with the same common fault.

Apparently they don't have to do anything because the product is still capable of its intended use.

And I could actually buy the product online cheaper than they were offering with the discount !

Attachments

• 20210405_141041 (1).jpg
    20210405_141041 (1).jpg
    713.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 20210405_141046 (1).jpg
    20210405_141046 (1).jpg
    957.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 20210405_141120.jpg
    20210405_141120.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 9

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.