West Ham thread 2020/21

United player and supporter in past singing anti-City chants shock. This whole place would erupt with ecstasy if Foden were to do something similar.

A lot of hate for a person on a few of these threads. He’s largely average to shit, so pretty inoffensive as an opposition player and, apart from acting immature, does a lot for his family and has found it tough over the last few years.

Quite glad he scored, shows how bitter some of our supporters are when they still found means to slag him off. Think some are more bothered about pretending to be the world’s biggest blue and hating united more than they actually like City.
If Foden had sung anti-United songs 48 hours after the Manchester bombing when both clubs had come together to support our community he would have been slaughtered by City fans. The context of that episode was everything.

If Foden had sung anti-United songs 48 hours after the Manchester bombing when both clubs had come together to support our community he would have been slaughtered by City fans. The context of that episode was everything.
Yeah I’ve had it pointed out to me in the 2 months since I posted it.

Still, guy made a mistake. I can imagine better things to be filling my thoughts with than Jesse Lingard, being a City supporter.

The Warrington weasel is a filthy rag scumbag!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.