Plans for last game of the season

Outside the Etihad. Mask on. Cheering the players on the coach as they come from the CFA to the stadium.

Might even be a rebel for once in my life and bring a couple of smokies to let off. Blue and white of course.

PS. I won’t be setting the town hall on fire. Unlike what the coach Wreckers did to the Liver building.

Outside the Etihad. Mask on. Cheering the players on the coach as they come from the CFA to the stadium.

Might even be a rebel for once in my life and bring a couple of smokies to let off. Blue and white of course.

PS. I won’t be setting the town hall on fire. Unlike what the coach Wreckers did to the Liver building.
Boring. Set something on fire ffs.

Test every day in the week before to allow us to wave from our front doors. Normality at last.

No one is sure when the last game of the season will be, hopefully it is not a home game.

After the Huddersfield game there is little attraction to a long awaited trophy lift anti-climax.

see you in Istanbul you miserable sod !
That brass band FFS, it was like the last game at Maine Road in 2003, some pub tribute act of the Blues Brothers came on, after 30 seconds of that it was time to leave and take some signs on the way out.

Probably watch it on the box
One last chance to slag Tyler off for the Summer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.