Fly The Flag For City!!!!!!

Once had my car windows put in when I took my lad to his football, in Partington. I had a little City air freshener dangling from my rear view mirror. I’ve passed up on advertising my allegiances ever since....Rag c**nts.

I'm having my house painted sky blue this summer. Anyone know what the exact shade of blue City wear is & if it is available in masonry paint?
If you want the precise colour take a city top into BnQ and get them to match it for you or other paint stores may offer the same service, of course. this will make the masonry paint more expensive but I doubt you will get City blue off the shelf.

EDIT

Does B&Q Color Match masonry?
When you've found your colour and selected a sample, bring it into any B&Q store which offers Valspar colour mixing. ... Your unique colour-matched colour can be mixed into any high-quality paint products.

If you want the precise colour take a city top into BnQ and get them to match it for you or other paint stores may offer the same service, of course. this will make the masonry paint more expensive but I doubt you will get City blue off the shelf.

EDIT

Does B&Q Color Match masonry?
When you've found your colour and selected a sample, bring it into any B&Q store which offers Valspar colour mixing. ... Your unique colour-matched colour can be mixed into any high-quality paint products.

Cheers for that. Not going to look out place either as I live in a terrace of multi coloured houses. The Wolves fan across the road has just painted his house yellow over the long weekend!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.