Meet the Khans

I haven't watched it but they all follow a similar format and your words are relevant to all of them.

It was honestly worse than running your nails down a blackboard. she is spending his money for fun.

It was honestly worse than running your nails down a blackboard. she is spending his money for fun.

I've heard him being interviewed a few times and he doesn't come across as the sharpest tool in the box. Once you've got a few bob there are plenty of people will happily help you spent it, especially attractive women.

Society, particularly its youth is doomed. Chewing gum for the eyes... this doesn’t even reach that low bar. The constant bombardment of trash just creates more wannabes and dumbs us all down.

When they made this film, I doubt they realised it would become more a glimpse into the future than just entertainment.

Attachments

• Idiocracy.jpg
    Idiocracy.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 13
Just seen an advert for this (henc I am now in the thread) - who gives a shite about what the Khan's want us to see?

I'm not sure I could give less of a fuck - don't like him, no idea who she is............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.