Premier League Games 3/4/5 April

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not making excuses as we were abject by and large but for balance we were missing Boly, Jonny, Moutinho and Raul

ah, a wolves man. Fair play, they are big losses you had aswell. You were the better team tonight and we had to hang on for dear life. A draw would have been fair. But had we let slip another 3 goal lead tonight I think I would be driving out to buy some rope right now

ah, a wolves man. Fair play, they are big losses you had aswell. You were the better team tonight and we had to hang on for dear life. A draw would have been fair. But had we let slip another 3 goal lead tonight I think I would be driving out to buy some rope right now

Funny you say that be by and large we thought we were a disgrace tonight for most of the game but when we pulled it bac to 3-2 we had the momentum and should have drove on for the equaliser but wasn't to be. I agree Antonio going off was a big loss for you as he was tormenting our poor defence but then Bowen scored a good goal not long after replacing him. We have Willian Jose up front in place of Raul - he had his first shot in 2 months in the first half, so not used to it he almost injured himself!

Well done pal, good win for you boys

Being a hammer you’d let the knot slip.....

Fuck me, tell me about it! Lol

Arise ... SIR DAVID MOYES !

No Rice, No Antonio and we still get the 3 points and get back in the top 4. It’s unbelievable. The spirit, desire and teamwork is something else.
Lingard was superb.

major worry’s on the injury front. But for now , fuck it! We’re 4th.
IRONS ! IRONS ! IRONS !

Well done your lot, now keep bloody well at it and don't allow those shoplifting gobshites any room to squeeze into 4th.

Fuck me, tell me about it! Lol

Arise ... SIR DAVID MOYES !

No Rice, No Antonio and we still get the 3 points and get back in the top 4. It’s unbelievable. The spirit, desire and teamwork is something else.
Lingard was superb.

major worry’s on the injury front. But for now , fuck it! We’re 4th.
IRONS ! IRONS ! IRONS !
You had Antonio. You wouldn't have won without him.

Funny you say that be by and large we thought we were a disgrace tonight for most of the game but when we pulled it bac to 3-2 we had the momentum and should have drove on for the equaliser but wasn't to be. I agree Antonio going off was a big loss for you as he was tormenting our poor defence but then Bowen scored a good goal not long after replacing him. We have Willian Jose up front in place of Raul - he had his first shot in 2 months in the first half, so not used to it he almost injured himself!

Well done pal, good win for you boys
I thought you were generally poor too. To have him skip through the whole defence twice is not good mate.

I thought you were generally poor too. To have him skip through the whole defence twice is not good mate.

Not at all, we just stood there watching him, needed someone to take one for the team rather than stand applauding.

We have had a pretty poor season and all Wolves fans just want it to end though some are still worried that we will be dragged into the scrap at the bottom. We have Fulham at Craven Cottage on Friday night but we are currently 9 points clear of them with a game in hand.

Our defence hasn't been as solid as previous seasons and Nuno has flipped between a back 3 and back 4 with only Boly (oft injured) and Kilman (young and inexperienced) as recognised CBs though Coady comes into that category too now and the attack has suffered greatly with the loss of Jota and Raul, Willian Jose has been a massive disappointment, 10 games in and barely a shot on goal let alone an actual goal and Fabio Silva is very young though he took his goal well last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.