Bands at half time - 1992ish

From what I recall about the Undercover performance
I was working away down south and always stayed over on Mondays. I remember watching it in s pub and they were miming well out of sync
At our next home game when chatting to the people who stood in the same area of the kippax, I was told that as it was so bad they performed it again, although the second one wasn't shown on sky
Does anyone have any recollection of a second performance?
I was there but I don't remember there being a second performance. I remember being in the Kippax so they had their backs to us on a little makeshift stage that was thrown up, facing the main stand. I don't think they went down too well; I'm pretty sure they were drowned out by a wilfully noisy crowd.

We played Leicester in the league at Maine Road on Good Friday 1969, when we knew we were going to meet in the FA Cup Final a few weeks later. It was a bit of a gala occasion therefore and I remember there was a marching brass band on the pitch at half time.
I think Corrie were filming that day

Sound and vision were out of sync anyway, even if singing live it wouldn't have looked good.

Like the 2002 world cup when commentators were shouting goal before the ball gets to the keeper.

Liam & Noel Gallagher ,1st home game of the season against Portsmouth , prob frank clark time has manager ?
They came on the pitch & headed straight for The North Stand, giving the Vsigns to portsmouth fans ,fair play to pompey fans they saw the funny side of it .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.