How many points will be needed to win the league? (74 GD)

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• 81 - 85

Votes: 671 67.0%
  • 76 - 80

Votes: 280 28.0%
  • 70 - 75

Votes: 50 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched it at my Gran’s house on Horton Rd, two streets from Maine Rd. Never forget it, because my first name was the same as the scorer, and there aren’t that many of us around, especially in football!m

In May 1969, I was 5 1/2 yo and knew Neil’s could BE somebody!!!
My dad went with his mates and I remember he "missed " the coach coming back
And my mum going mad at him as she knew he was a pub nearer to the ground
Nice try Dad!

Totally agree. We are a unique breed no doubt. I normally can’t celebrate a win until the 90 min is up. Iv tried to reason with myself on more than 1 occasion to wise up but the history of the club has left character scars.

No matter how many trophies we win those scars/feelings will always be present.

Completely Mental :)
We didn’t even dare start singing about winning the league until the board went up at the end of the West Ham game in 2014, despite being 2-0 up from the 50th minute and the game petering out with about 20 to go.

We didn’t even dare start singing about winning the league until the board went up at the end of the West Ham game in 2014, despite being 2-0 up from the 50th minute and the game petering out with about 20 to go.
Yeah I was the same that game as I still had the Fulham match a few years previous in my mind. This season’s situation is entirely different, thankfully.

Didn’t West Ham hit the post with about five minutes to go? Scared the life out of me.

Didn’t West Ham hit the post with about five minutes to go? Scared the life out of me.
Wasn't so bad we only needed a draw, I went and got another pint when Kompany scored the 2nd an Newcastle were winning at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.