Patson Daka

I think we should be all over this. since hes apparently available for 17 million euros.

Patson Daka stats

32 games played
30 goals
8 assists

I know its the austrian league but Mane , Haaland came from there, there is quality in that league. scored a 11 minute hat trick to. From videos hes a very good finisher

Has he got enough international appearances for a work permit?

I think we should be all over this. since hes apparently available for 17 million euros.

Patson Daka stats

32 games played
30 goals
8 assists

I know its the austrian league but Mane , Haaland came from there, there is quality in that league. scored a 11 minute hat trick to. From videos hes a very good finisher

Bargain of the summer!

Yeah, for Girona.

If he can't het a work permit that is, which from what I can see seems to be the case, unless anyone can say otherwise.

How many does he need hes got 25 appearances for Zambia.

How many does he need hes got 25 appearances for Zambia.

Yeah, in 6 years though. I'm nit sure of the specific but it is a percentage and over that time seems low. Much of tgat is also at youth level.

It's not entirely down to just national team appearances anymore, though it obviously helps. A higher transfer fee helps in the new points system as well.

That is only through the special talent route, for young players that haven't broken through to the national team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.