Garth Crooks' Team of the Week

This absolute GEM from Garth:

"When Trent Alexander-Arnold is in this mood it is difficult to see why Gareth Southgate left him out of the England squad recently. The ball for Diogo Jota's first goal against a poor Arsenal was wonderful and the free-kick he delivered to Sadio Mane, which should have been converted, was even better.

Alexander-Arnold, like his team, has had a difficult season but I would have thought the young man would have done enough to warrant a place in the England squad if not in the team. I really hope it's nothing to do with petty club rivalries within the England camp. International teams win nothing with that nonsense going on."

Firstly, he was bang average. It was not a standout performance. Petty club rivalries on the other hand... WTAF?

He's been in poor form and didn't deserve selection for the internationals (in all honesty I wouldn't be surprised if there had been some agreement between Klipperty and Southgate and this is just being hyped as a cover up). If Crooks doesn't understand this this he should be sacked. What is more likely is that he is just sh*t stirring, which is worse. And the fact the editor has allowed this drivel to be published tells you all you need to know about the current state of BBC Sport.
Upsetting Trent with Petty club rivalries, what would he make of the shit we’ve had to put up with for twelve years from any and every glory hunting twat in the media and half the fucking premier league clubs, Spanish, German in fact most of the footballing world? but no we can’t upset our scouse friends.

Re Garth the soothsayer. I worked at Sport England on assignment for a while Some years ago. Tubbo frog eyes was commissioned by the organisation to advise on something or other and I found myself sat next to him once on a break. I can definitely confirm that he was able to insert his entire upper body up his own arse. A minor player with a average record of success at best. If his ability matched his ego and self worth he would be Pele.

Upsetting Trent with Petty club rivalries, what would he make of the shit we’ve had to put up with for twelve years from any and every glory hunting twat in the media and half the fucking premier league clubs, Spanish, German in fact most of the footballing world? but no we can’t upset our scouse friends.
Hope you feel better for that ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.