Annual Report - 2019/20

New shirt sponsor need to be announced now soon.

It needs to be Amazon with Jeff Bezos' bald head on our shirt for 150m per year, 5 year deal.

I really hope it wont remain Etihad with same/lower amount. That cannot happen given the great season we are just running.
Would that mean that all our clubs around the world could have Amazon on their shirts. How good would that be for any sponsor.

478m revenue, 11% down from previous season.

Does the 3 months Covid effected home games (missing ticket revenue) really accounts for the 11% drop?
when the Puma deal surely brought in more than than Nike was paying for us than what we lost in like 10 home games (or less) in tickets, no?

what else brought our revenues down?

there might have been some broadcast cost that PL had to pay back, but imo that was around 15m per cub in PL, no?
I cannot think of much else.
As PB explains. Some PL and CL (tv/prize money) revenue for that season isn’t accounted for on these accounts as the season finished after the accounting period. Good news is that they’ll be included on the next accounts and our revenue may be over £600m.

Can anyone tell me if other PL clubs (I'm looking at you, Man U, L'pool) have continued to take season ticket revenue, unlike City? This would have a sizeable effect on income revenue.

Took sky sports news app under an hour to put this headline on their app but our match tonight preview seems to be nowhere.
Whilst previewing the tramps against Madrid.
Oh the surprise.

Take covid out of it, had the season finished normally, rough estimates would suggest we'd be in or around breaking even with possibly a small minor swing either side, and that's including some notable sales.

Looks as though we're a very tightly run ship and the Pep suggestions of not being able to buy a striker aren't as wide of the mark as many think. It's not a glowing sight and it's proof every single club is going to be substantially burdened by covid to the point where current rules simple have to be changed to allow for it but it's a damn sight brighter than most other clubs.

The Mighty Mouthpiece of Merseyside have this, on a day when their dahlings are in Europe

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210406-175726_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210406-175726_Chrome.jpg
    674.9 KB · Views: 76

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.