Dortmund (H) - CL QF | Post-Match Thread

These two obviously know each other....

EyUblQBXAAwqNSs

Maybe back in the day when they were youth players for their national teams?

Sorry but he did,It was clear that he went down after he went for a strike on the face.
Just rewatched a highlights video of the incident and he goes down in obvious pain with his hands nowhere near his head (which you would do if you were trying to con the ref). Only after he's on the ground does he cover his face with his hands (like you might well do if you were in pain). The highlights don't show what he did after that (and I'll hold my hands up if he made some motion suggesting he'd been hit in the head), but I don't remember him complaining and pointing to his head.

Agreed. Not the first time either in recent months when he was out at left back he was really poor. I think the 4-1 win at home to Wolves they both played and Cancelo done nothing but give the ball away.
Only downside tonight from Kyle was the goal, At this level you can't switch off not even for a split second because as shown tonight you'll be punished other than that he had a really solid game but as much as I don't like saying it Walker can be incredible for 89 mins 59 seconds of a game but that one second he is prone to switching off and doing something silly.
At this level one lapse can be the difference between lifting the trophy or not. Edersons mistake , Rodri's wayward passes and Walker not picking up the man behind him, all meet that test.

Super impressed with Haaland
Not just a goal machine but excellent link up play
If the price is right he’s a must!
He's a very good player. For such a big lad he is incredibly quick, Showed his strength tonight Ruben Dias literally bounced off him. More impressed with his link up play though.

When I think of what Gundo does, the words 'too slow' don't spring to mind. Pace looks decent to me. I've said all along to those who sit near me in the North Stand that he's the perfect Pep player - short passes, can beat a player, win the ball and score.
Agreed. Gundog the first name on the team sheet for the second leg. Back to his old home... he is bound to score at least one!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.