Deleted member 81382

Contract Expiry Dates

2024:  Carson

2025: De Bruyne, Ortega

2026: Bernardo, Ederson, Stones, Walker, Bobb, Gomez

2027: Haaland, Rodri, Dias, Foden, Grealish, Kovacic, Ake, Akanji, Cancelo

2028: Alvarez, Gvardiol, Doku, Nunes, Perrone, Phillips, Lewis

Last edited by a moderator:
For anyone who doesn't know the current situation with player contracts ending.

2021: Aguero, Fernandinho, Garcia

2022: Stones

2023: De Bruyne, Sterling, Jesus, Mahrez, Gundogan, Mendy

2024: Foden, Walker, Rodri, Zinchenko

2025: Bernardo, Laporte, Ederson, Torres, Cancelo, Aké

2026: Dias
Wouldn’t be surprised to see a new deal offered to Stones in the coming weeks.

Yes, if not anything to stop him leaving on a free. Think Chelsea, Spurs and le Arse would be sniffing around otherwise
A few weeks ago I would've agreed that any contract extension would've been for that very reason, but think he has played his way back into Pep's plans now. His return to form, should it continue, would be a huge bonus in a lot of respects. With four quality centre halves we could focus our spending elsewhere next summer, and sell Garcia in January if Barca could up with a suitable offer. Also helps with the homegrown quota too.

I think Carson is up in 2021 too

A few weeks ago I would've agreed that any contract extension would've been for that very reason, but think he has played his way back into Pep's plans now. His return to form, should it continue, would be a huge bonus in a lot of respects. With four quality centre halves we could focus our spending elsewhere next summer, and sell Garcia in January if Barca could up with a suitable offer. Also helps with the homegrown quota too.

I said a few times over the summer that Stones could come good and that we would end up with too many CBs. I really like Ake, in fact I think we have 4 class CBs. I think we may need to sell one as trying to keep 4 happy is not going to work. Stones coming into form may just bump up the price we can get for him, I just cant see us selling any of the other 3.

Out of the contracts expiring in 2023, I can only see the first 3 being offered extensions. The last 3 I'd expect to be sold before then.

I said a few times over the summer that Stones could come good and that we would end up with too many CBs. I really like Ake, in fact I think we have 4 class CBs. I think we may need to sell one as trying to keep 4 happy is not going to work. Stones coming into form may just bump up the price we can get for him, I just cant see us selling any of the other 3.
The way players seem to get injured these days I would not sell any of our CB we are going to need them all with all the competitions we are in, the need to rest players and inevitable injuries.. We do however need at least one more out and out striker, hopefully we can land one in Jan.. Not sure who is available or at the right price though so it will be a tricky one to solve..

Updated after De Bruyne's contract extension.

2023: Gundogan, Mahrez, Sterling, Jesus, Mendy, Steffen

2025: De Bruyne, Bernardo, Ederson, Cancelo, Torres, Laporte, Aké

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.