KDB signs new contract until 2025

It is great that our best players are all happy to spend so long at the club. We all love Manchester but, to outsiders, Barcelona, Madrid, Paris, London etc. probably are more attractive so the club hierarchy deserve great credit for signing and keeping the likes of Kun, Silva and now KdB.
I think it is easy underestimate how great the Manchester area is as place to live. There was one bit in Sergio's book which really made me think. He said he had grown up in a hot and dusty shanty town with no air conditioning and he hated hot climates. He said he loved listening to the sound of rain running down the window in his Manchester flat. Perhaps it was a "made-up" quote but I think there is a lot of truth in the broad sentiment. Most of the South Americans seem to settle well in Manchester.

KDB hired data analysts to study his importance to the team and assess how well set we are to win trophies going forwards based on the current make-up of the squad, player ages etc. Interesting! I guess he used the data to say “clearly I’m worth x per week”. He negotiated this without an agent!

haaland take note .

Mrs Vienna texted me to tell me as soon as she heard this morning.

Fantastic news. I’m delighted that Kevin is happy at City and wants to continue his career with us.

I think KdB's endorsement of the club is something that might help us to attract top talent, similarly to Yaya's arrival 11 years ago, especially a young lad, who just happened to be playing in Manchester last night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.