Today's shooting in America thread

If you want something more 'up to date', how about this...

210402132352-01-adam-toledo-exlarge-169.jpg

The Adam Toledo Shooting...
he carried a gun at 13 years old and paid the price, some of the police come across as halfwits in America not a place to carry a gun when you shouldn't do.
what the fuck was a 13 year old doing with a gun and where did he get it from.

as for that, he played with Lego and hot wheels, really

he carried a gun at 13 years old and paid the price, some of the police come across as halfwits in America not a place to carry a gun when you shouldn't do.
what the fuck was a 13 year old doing with a gun and where did he get it from.

as for that, he played with Lego and hot wheels, really

Well, there's pressure for the body cam to be released. There's some argument that because he was a minor showing it would compromise some laws.

Well, the boy is dead now, so identifiable as seen by the pic attached to the article, so that cam delay reason cannot be a true reason.

There may be an issue as to why the cam hasn't been released straight away, so we'll see.

About 5 years ago when I went to the states we spent a whole day on a shooting course next to hundreds of mad gun crazy yanks firing all sorts of rifles, shotguns, pistols etc - turns out I'm quite a natural and have an eye for hitting a very small target at distance (so I'm available for hit man duties if required) and I must admit after about half a day I really was piss bored with the whole thing - I really cannot understand the fascination of the average American with blasting inanely away in their spare time every weekend like thousands seem to do. (Then again my fascination with watching 11 little men in blue kick a ball around is probably lost on them as well I suppose!)

1 dead, 3 injured in shooting at Missouri convenience store
Authorities say one person is dead and three others were critically injured in a shooting at a convenience store in southern Missouri
Multiple resources

I really cannot understand the fascination of the average American with blasting inanely away in their spare time every weekend like thousands seem to do. (Then again my fascination with watching 11 little men in blue kick a ball around is probably lost on them as well I suppose!)
Because it makes them feel strong, safe and secure to carry and/or fire a weapon, and they don’t feel that way otherwise. I thought that was obvious. As for this American, your fascination with the little men in blue kicking a ball around is certainly NOT lost on me :)

Well this ought to calm things down (couldn't find the BLM thread - seems to have been deleted):

Daunte Wright shooting: Protests near Minneapolis after police killing​

Tear gas has been fired and a curfew imposed amid angry protests after police fatally shot a black man in a traffic stop in the US city of Brooklyn Center, just north of Minneapolis.
The man has been identified by relatives as 20-year-old Daunte Wright.
Minnesota Governor Tim Walz said he was "closely monitoring the situation" and praying for Mr Wright's family.

It always seems to be a traffic stop.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.