Travel to the USA

Poor bastard!

Have to say, though, I’ve only been to Boise up there, but I quite liked it! Lake property up there is $$$$!
Boise’s out in the desert, gets really hot there in the summer, no where near as cold as here in the winter either.
summer here is really beautiful, there’s just not much of it

We do head to the southern states every year for 4 to 6 weeks and tend to take Florida because of the weather. But after a month I'm always ready to leave. We considered moving down there several years ago but I'd hate it. It's a little too flat for my liking, much prefer a textured landscape. Too much traffic and too many tourists.
A tourist complainingimg there are too many tourists! Ha!

I love it being flat. I can ride a bike and not get knackered going up hills!

We do head to the southern states every year for 4 to 6 weeks and tend to take Florida because of the weather. But after a month I'm always ready to leave. We considered moving down there several years ago but I'd hate it. It's a little too flat for my liking, much prefer a textured landscape. Too much traffic and too many tourists.
How was your Arizona trip?

How was your Arizona trip?

Took us 3 days to get there, weather was horrendous. Got to see the Petrified Forest and Tonto National Forest on the way in, both amazing. Went to El Encanto for their Tamales, outstanding! Sadly was only there just over a week' my mother-in-law passed away so we had to come home. Really enjoyed our time, we plan on going back next winter so much I wanted to see. Will definitely fly next time though.

Took us 3 days to get there, weather was horrendous. Got to see the Petrified Forest and Tonto National Forest on the way in, both amazing. Went to El Encanto for their Tamales, outstanding! Sadly was only there just over a week' my mother-in-law passed away so we had to come home. Really enjoyed our time, we plan on going back next winter so much I wanted to see. Will definitely fly next time though.
Sorry to hear that. Want to see the Petrifed Forest if I get out there later this year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.