Jobs you wish you never started..

My old man always said if you treat them they’ll last 10 years and if you don’t, they’ll last ten years.

Just a little something to think about while you finish the job :)
Cheers mate, just the motivation I need for the final push..

Ha..!

This is the side I've doneIMG_20210407_155436.jpg

I started to paint my first panel yesterday morning, it's taking me half an hour to paint each one with a brush, I was 10 minutes in and already fed up..

19 and a half hours to paint the fence I thought and I'm 10 minutes in and wished I never started..

I consoled myself by thinking about the game against Dortmund which I then started to get nervous about..

I was then fed up with painting the fence and stressed about the game..
Can’t emphasise this enough; use a sprayer, 10 minutes per panel tops. Buy a big tarpaulin and hang it over the panels you’ve already done, take the fence panel out and stand it on the tarp, bobs yer uncle. Doesn’t have to be an electric sprayer but the paint/stain needs to be sprayable or you’ll spend more time unclogging (is that a word?) the nozzle.

Blow .... Oh sorry. Jobs you wished you never started. Nothing.

That's the one..

I bought it from B&M, went back, none on the shelf.

Walked the full length of the store to find a staff member, asked her if they had any in the storeroom, even showed her a picture of the said tub..

I said, "there's none on the shelf".

"I know where that is, follow me, she replied"

We walked the full length of the store to the empty shelf, she looked at me and said.. "we haven't got any"!

I did count to 10 before telling her thanks for checking for me..

Anyway found it in B&Q, bought 2 more tubs, just need to get myself motivated for the final push tomorrow..
Checked the batch numbers match...?

Checked the batch numbers match...?
Denis, I'm more of a slap it on, sit in the garden and open a beer, type..

It looks like it's the same, same picture of the same coloured fence panel on the front of the tub, same colour name..

Batch numbers you say ?

It'll be OK, won't it..?

Ffs..!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.