Champions League Games 6/7 April

A very enjoyable game that tonight.

For me, at this level up against excellent sides with world class players like Bayern and PSG it simply boils down to who takes their chances and who doesnt.

If we get past Dortmund, playing either would be extremely testing and we would have to have every player 100% at it and would have to take our chances.

Imo if we got there, then got past either of those, we would beat whoever we got in the final.

Both teams have the capabilities to cause us problems and both could beat us over the course of two legs. That said, we are a very very good team who can beat anybody in the world on our day.
Winning this competition and being thought of as the best means you have to beat the best.
We shouldn’t fear either of them.

Just watched Bayern v PSG rarely have I seen two defences play so badly.

It was entertaining because there was so much space. If City had defended like that I would be worried.

Neymar who created 2 of their goals tonight with really top level play you mean?

Ffs.
Were you watching the whole game? He lost the ball around the half way line 3 times fucking about trying to be clever when a straightforward pass was the option.

He's a cheating **** who plays when he wants and is easily got at, strange how no other team is remotely interested in signing him despite him desperately wanting to leave the club. Now Barca are skint he's going nowhere, only PSG can afford him, they can keep him.

Last edited:
If or when we get through bayern or PSG don’t worry me that’s probably the worse bayern side I’ve seen for years PSG at the back are atrocious decent on the break

Ederson and Rodri had cock ups but we didn’t leave players wide open at set pieces or allow multiple one on ones.

Those defences were comically bad tonight. Nothing to fear.
Akanji ran the whole length of the pitch and Bellingham had the freedom of our half first half, a better side would have thumped us with our lack of defensive transition, compactness and the errant passing on top of all that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.