Tiger Woods in car accident

The fact that he was doing nearly twice the legal limit on a public highway, therefore driving recklessly, and was fortunate that he didn't hit another vehicle, yet is not facing any charge for that? That doesn't make it public business? Swap Tiger Woods for some construction worker in the same scenario; would they have no charges brought against them?
Yes he should be charged with speeding for sure and certain and not letting his injuries and the public snetiment in the main giving him a leave pass.

For his sake he shouldn't be allowed to get into the drivers seat ( pardon the pun ) anymore for his own personal safety and that of others that should be in front and rear view mirror range as he can afford a permanent driver and I am sure his girlfriend and children and others in his camp would prefer this to ensure he gets from a to b in one piece.

Well not a complete accident. If he was unfamiliar with the vehicle he shouldn't have been driving close to the legal speed limit anyway. I guess over here it would be driving without due care and attention or even dangerous driving.
I have probably driven more than 500 different makes/models/types of vehicle and whilst I may have been unfamiliar with the handling of the vehicle I have NEVER had an issue with speed. It's ALWAYS been obvious where the speedometer is, and whilst your average speedometer is not entirely accurate they ALWAYS over-read so if the needle says 45kph you can guarantee you won't be breaking the speed limit in a 45kph zone.

Okay; this is getting out of hand now. So we'll have a break for a few hours. Give posters a chance to calm down. I'd suggest that, if you want to keep the argument going, to take it to private messages. Or, better still, put each other on ignore. And please note the following, taken from the rules page....

Screenshot_20210408-162732_Chrome.jpg

Thank you.

Okay; I've tidied up the thread now. Let's see if we can behave ourselves, eh? Any repetition of this afternoon's arguing will result in threadbans.

Okay; I've tidied up the thread now. Let's see if we can behave ourselves, eh? Any repetition of this afternoon's arguing will result in threadbans.
Go for it Jimbo......

l5AFFhc.gif

How many times have you got confused between the brake and accelerator ? Can’t say it’s ever happened to me and I used to drive for a car rental company, I’m not saying he was speeding it’s just what a birdie told me ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.