Haaland or Mbappé

Would you rather us sign Haaland or Mbappe in summer ?

• Haaland

Votes: 378 71.2%
  • Mbappe

Votes: 153 28.8%

• Total voters
Don’t ever see both getting along in the same team after Mbappe basically led the PSG guys in mocking Haaland after they eliminated Dortmund last season

7AF073F9-E16F-40C9-8AA3-8B946DBB9E97.jpeg

I want haaland because if he signs he'll become one of us, whereas mbappe would just be another highly paid player playing for the money not the club.
Lets be honest, all players are like that.

They play for the money first and then club second. Silva, Aguero, Kompany would not have stayed here so long if they werent paid so well.

Why not both if we can offload Sterling. With Messi on a free I reckon I would be quite content with our summer business.

Without knowing either personally it’s hard to be definitive but Haarland seems quite humble and a team player - so he looks like he’d fit right in at City. Mbappe has an ego the size of a planet and refers to himself in the third person WTF ! Not sure how he’d fit in at City. It’s all academic because Mbappe wouldn’t entertain us anyway - he thinks he’s bigger and better than us but Haarland I think we’ve got a fighting chance.
It's also concerning that a 22 year old French lad is probably going to leave the biggest club in France (where he'll sweep every domestic trophy) on a free transfer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.