Haaland or Mbappé

Would you rather us sign Haaland or Mbappe in summer ?

• Haaland

Votes: 378 71.2%
  • Mbappe

Votes: 153 28.8%

• Total voters
I would love Mbappe, I just can't see it happening.

But I feel as if these two could end up being the next Messi or Ronaldo debate for this next generation of players.
Haaland is a striker. I think he'll end up being the Lewandoski/ Aguero/Suarez of the next generation. Mbappe on the other hand will simply be the Ronaldo. The Messi/Maradona isn't here yet.

I don't get why people are saying that Haaland only wants to play for City, has anyone got a link as to where he has supposed to have said it, or where the source came from.

I don't get why people are saying that Haaland only wants to play for City, has anyone got a link as to where he has supposed to have said it, or where the source came from.

point me in the direction of these posters?! Not read one post that says Haaland only wants city..

Nobody knows for sure but if we were to take a punt and guess where he’d like to play there’s plenty of circumstantial evidence that point in our favour,
He might on the other hand think we are ruining the game with our dirty oil money and have a fanbase full of plastics. We can only guess on what’s known, and his affinity to the club is hard to ignore.

I’m not saying it can’t be true, but this same Madrid account weeks ago was quoting a similar journalist saying WORD FOR WORD the same thing about Haaland. They do this for just about every player, and the bigger the player the more they like to sell the narrative of “he wants us”, and have been doing so for decades. Even though on paper I believe Mbappe is Madrid bound, I wonder how much of that is being sold to people through these shitty propaganda writers (not journalists, please) and no actual evidence.

I’m not saying it can’t be true, but this same Madrid account weeks ago was quoting a similar journalist saying WORD FOR WORD the same thing about Haaland. They do this for just about every player, and the bigger the player the more they like to sell the narrative of “he wants us”, and have been doing so for decades. Even though on paper I believe Mbappe is Madrid bound, I wonder how much of that is being sold to people through these shitty propaganda writers (not journalists, please) and no actual evidence.
Still, it's crazy that a French lad at the biggest and most successful team in France only has 12 months on his contract after they spent 180mil on him. Maybe he'll stay if they win the CL, they were finalists last year and are beating the champions.

When players get it in their head they only want Madrid or Barca, best to leave them alone.

It's also concerning that a 22 year old French lad is probably going to leave the biggest club in France (where he'll sweep every domestic trophy) on a free transfer.

I know much was made of PSG being an easy domestic move when Mbappe chose them over other clubs but it’s worth remembering that PSG were also offering the most money ! So maybe Mbappe and his family are looking to maximise their income - they wouldn’t be the first.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.