Geovanni Reyna on 93:20 | Simply Amazing!

very touching. told in a way most footballers dont speak, with the guard down. his brothers death must still be raw for him, he's still just a kid himself.
it proves one thing, the lad is a fighter.
The Players Tribune is ace, it allows footballers and others to tell their stories their own way without the filters and biases of a journalist. Raheem did a brilliant one a couple of years ago

The Players Tribune is ace, it allows footballers and others to tell their stories their own way without the filters and biases of a journalist. Raheem did a brilliant one a couple of years ago

Absolutely outstanding. I really enjoy how the piece is written, it's like he is talking directly to the reader. Turns a 2 dimensional figure i don't really know, into a guy I just had a chat with in the pub.

Absolutely outstanding. I really enjoy how the piece is written, it's like he is talking directly to the reader. Turns a 2 dimensional figure i don't really know, into a guy I just had a chat with in the pub.
As I recall, some of the usual suspect newspaper football hacks were a bit snippy and critical of him at the time for choosing to put his story out via TPT rather than giving one of them an interview

As I recall, some of the usual suspect newspaper football hacks were a bit snippy and critical of him at the time for choosing to put his story out via TPT rather than giving one of them an interview
The difference in reading that piece, compared to the usual shite the MSM come out with, is night and day.

That was a tough read for me but thanks for sharing it. I also lost a brother way before his time to cancer. It is horrible "club" to be a member of for those that have never experienced it.

I sometimes feel this journey on Earth is a series of profound moments that teach us how to handle our next phase in life or give us a lesson to file away and use later.

I can honestly say the passing of my brother and Aguero's goal - although entirely different in emotion and closeness - have been two of the most profound moments in my life. And I mean that with all seriousness. The first taught me to "appreciate what I have and be in the moment" and the later that "anything - and I mean anything - is possible".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.