Tiger Woods in car accident

If the reports are true and that he mistook the brake for the accelerator and had it down fully I hope he is getting the help he needs.

Go for it Jimbo......

l5AFFhc.gif
Nothing would make me happier than not to have to do anything. The £100 we get for every person we ban isn't worth the hassle.

He didn't do anything wrong. He accidentally pressed a pedal, the same thing 16,000 other people in America do every year leading to crashes.

It's an accident. They can happen without anyone doing anything bad.
"Accidentally" pressed the wrong pedal and suddenly ended up doing nearly twice the speed limit? I though he was driving an SUV, not a Ferrari.

The fact that he was doing nearly twice the legal limit on a public highway, therefore driving recklessly, and was fortunate that he didn't hit another vehicle, yet is not facing any charge for that? That doesn't make it public business? Swap Tiger Woods for some construction worker in the same scenario; would they have no charges brought against them?
Not to mention Joe the Plumber.

Easy to assume that LA has protected one of it's own, but that's all it is.

45 to 85 from a cruise likely takes four, five seconds in the real world. The automatic will have kicked down if he was just driving normally, with another one or two the other way. It's known for having a very clunky shift anyway. And it's the sort of acceleration you can definitely feel. Handbrake anyone?

Saying that, counting to 4 seconds, it's not a long time.

I dunno. He's not a kid or old dodderer. He's a professional athlete. Very fit and alert. You'd think.

Silly sod. Learn how to drive Tiger.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.