What are you listening to.................RIGHT NOW!!!

Gets pretty insane at the 3:15 onward. Live in Japan and I am not worthy to bounce in your presence !

Every man has a place and in his heart there's a space and the world cant erase his fantasies
Take a ride in the sky, on our ship, Fantasii .. All your dreams will come true, right away

Last edited:
Fcking love this song!!! Philip Bailey once had the chance to kill Phil Collins......
The emotion at the end takes your breath away. Having a disco night on the you tube but the only thing that depresses me is the Gramerly adverts and I will never as long as I breath oxygen give them scurrilous dogs a penny of my hard earned wonga.

The emotion at the end takes your breath away. Having a disco night on the you tube but the only thing that depresses me is the Gramerly adverts and I will never as long as I breath oxygen give them scurrilous dogs a penny of my hard earned wonga.
Get an adblock. I get no adverts on Youtube.

Ill have a look as the settings must be standardized. I don't much like chrome but I guess it's what your used to.
The fox affords a little more privacy and works very well with my vpn. I will check the settings when Im compus mentus and thanks because that gramerly woman is getting right on my man tits

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.