Leeds (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My admiration of Leeds is confined pure and simply to their hatred of 'Yernited'. They are cocky upstarts from Yorkshire that need to be put back in their box. Another step toward the Premiership please 2 - 0. Ave it :D

Don't agree Bayern and PSG are a level above , our defence is better than both of them , and they both looked dodgy defensively ,but they do have world class match winners like Mbappe , Neymar, Lewandowski ,Muller who turn up in the big games in comparison we only have KDB in that company. We need to get the league won ASAP and wins against Leeds & Villa will be enough , i don't see the Rags getting 80pts even with Penandes and VAR.
But agree , we have to get past Dortmund first ,i have a sneaking feeling the quarter final curse is going to strike and we will pay for those missed chances in the first leg , its the City way :)
Nooooh!!
But i know what you mean.; )

The Rags put 6 past Leeds, so they can't be great.
Play a team to get us the 3 pts cos

1 a very very good chance the Rags and Leicester will drop points at the weekend

2 Dortmund got a very tough derby away to Stuttgart saturday, a game they just can't avoid to lose
Just wondering why Dortmund v Stuttgart counts as a Derby game ?

Considering we have both Mendy and Zinchenko in reserve and there isn’t too many rotation options in midfield, I’d probably play Mendy LB and Zinchenko in midfield alongside Fernandinho, just so we can rest another midfielder.
Can see Rodri playing. Dortmund were the first team in months to put pressure on him and he wasn't used to it

I honestly don’t understand the worry of players getting tired. Or we need to play a weakens team. Or a game is not important.

Hoe long has Pep been the manager? We all know what he’s like. We all know the squad is fully fit. And used to the rythm of playing every other 3 or 4 days. Used to ratate. Used to be without some of our best players. There’s hardly been a weakened starting 11. With every player call upon ready to perform in the position he is asked to play.

Ask every player and he wants to play two games a week rather than train. Obviously mentally and physically that is not to be sustained and that’s why Pep rotates. Players will get their minutes of rest in time. That’s why we are where we are now.

I’ve given up hope predicting the line-up. Nor am I worried who is playing. What does worry my slightly is we are better away than at home. And that’s the only thing that keeps me thinking why that is.

I'd honestly rest as many as possible, so something like...

Ederson

Cancelo
Ake
Laporte
Mendy/Zinchenko

Fernandinho
Foden
Bernardo

Sterling
Aguero
Jesus

Only four players (and one being Ederson) that started on Tuesday and should still get the job done.

If things are going well, take Foden and Bernardo off for the likes of Rodri and Gundog and Walker for Cancelo at the 60 minute mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.