Guess The Team/Score Compy Session 5 Game 1 Leeds (h)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All, I just want to introduce myself to this forum. Some of you know Jamie (@wee_rogue on twitter) who has been doing some team line up research for fantasy football fans based on your brilliant predictions. I am carrying this on as Jamie has his hands full at the moment so I just wanted to say hello. We won't give out the name of this forum so you should be left undisturbed but do get in contact with me if you have concerns as the last thing we want to do is cause you any bother or offence. I hope this is ok. (also not sure if this is the right place to post but I wanted to make sure you could all see it.) I would love to join in - these predictions look a lot of fun. Thanks

Hi All, I just want to introduce myself to this forum. Some of you know Jamie (@wee_rogue on twitter) who has been doing some team line up research for fantasy football fans based on your brilliant predictions. I am carrying this on as Jamie has his hands full at the moment so I just wanted to say hello. We won't give out the name of this forum so you should be left undisturbed but do get in contact with me if you have concerns as the last thing we want to do is cause you any bother or offence. I hope this is ok. (also not sure if this is the right place to post but I wanted to make sure you could all see it.) I would love to join in - these predictions look a lot of fun. Thanks
Feel free to use our 'skills' as you wish.;)

Ederson
Walker
Dias
Laporte
Mendy
Fernandinho
Bernardo
Gundogan
Sterling (L)
Torres
Aguero (F)

Subs
Steffen, Cancelo, Stones, Ake, Zinchenko, Foden, KDB, Mahrez, Jesus

City win 3-0

Ederson

Cancelo
dias
Laporte
Mendy

Fernandinho
Gundogan
De Bruyne

Sterling
Aguero FL
Mahrez

Subs

Steffen, Walker, Stones, Zinchenko, Rodri, Jesus, Foden, Ake, Torres

City win 4-1

Last edited:
My first attempt at prediction! Hope it makes sense.
Ederson
Cancelo, Stones, Mendy, Laporte
Gundogan, Fernandinho Silva
(L)Jesus,
(F)Sterling,
Agüero.

3:1 to City.

Subs: Dias, Zinchenko, Rodri, Mahrez, Foden, KDB, Torres, Ake, walker

Last edited:
Ederson
Cancelo
Stones
Laporte
Mendy
Fernadhino
De Bruyne
Mahrez
Sterling
Aguero
Jesus

Steffen
Walker
Zinchenko
Dias
Ake
Rodri
Bernardo
Foden
Torres

Aguero (F)
Torres (L)

City 2 - 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.