Leeds (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No result would surprise me given the opponents and our likely rotation. Going for a City win though.

Hope rags and Spurs both lose...even though they are playing each other.

Always hard to say that but I know exactly what you mean. I’m in the camp that says we don’t need to get another point to win the league (not a theory I would like to test though).
We have five fixtures this month. Play a weakened team against Leeds and Villa in the League. Always hated Leeds and have a new found hate for Villa since the introduction to their scummy fans at the Cup Final. But nobody will remember if we won or lost against those two when the medals are being handed out. The cup games are the focus now.
Sort but I have to disagree. I hate Leeds almost as much as the rags. The older fans will remember our visits to Leeds and the violence that was dished out by both sets of supporters. Bricked, stoned and bottled getting back to Leeds station. So for this one I absolutely want to smash them for six. The Dortmund game will take care of itself.

Don’t forget we have match winners who didn’t play on Tuesday who’ll start today.
We also had match winners on against West Ham but struggled.
Making 6 or 7 changes to a side is huge, As good as they all are, Making so many changes is difficult.
If today turns out to be a stroll in the park then happy days. But I just don't see it.

Your arrogance offends me. We will be putting out a second string eleven, which might not be good enough to beat Leeds let alone thrash them. Leeds have some bloody good players and an excellent manager. My prediction is 2-2.
who told you we are putting out second team?

I'd love to see Zinc get a game in his natural position but can't imagine Pep would go for it.
His natural position is left back, he’s probably played there more than anywhere else across his career I would imagine? I just want us to use his versatility so that only one of Gundo, Bernardo, Foden and KDB has to play this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.