How many points will be needed to win the league? (74 GD)

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• 81 - 85

Votes: 671 67.0%
  • 76 - 80

Votes: 280 28.0%
  • 70 - 75

Votes: 50 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Walker has absolutely been first choice for the majority of the year. Gundo and Foden played very little. We rested 7 players, don't act like we didn't just to be a smartarse

Smartarse? Ffs. Aha sure.

My point is valid and I stand by it. Apart from Ake, Torres and Mendy, everyone that played was a regular through our winning run. The players not to feature were dias, kev, maheez and rodri. We average 5 changes a game, this was 7.

It was hardly the fucking c-list run-out everyone is moaning about. We lost a game of football, couple sucker punch goals. It happens, could have happened im that manner with one or two of the 4 players left out on as a well. I'm glad they got rested, but it wasn't like Pep deliberately threw the game, there was still enough there and on another day we could have won it.

And Walker started way fewer games than cancelo in our run btw.

Very unlikely
So we have a CL quarter final and FA Cup semi in the space of 72 hours. Potentially extra time in both. Even without the side at Villa is going to show a number of changes (again) especially with CC on the Sunday. As we saw yesterday the back up forwards aren't really firing.

So we have a CL quarter final and FA Cup semi in the space of 72 hours. Potentially extra time in both. Even without the side at Villa is going to show a number of changes (again) especially with CC on the Sunday. As we saw yesterday the back up forwards aren't really firing.
We don’t have any forwards

So by the time we play our next league match, the gap could be eight points, with united playing Burnley next week, while we play Chelsea in the FA cup SF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.