Return of Supporters

I thought you had to have a clear PCR test and a clear lateral flow test, but if they're free fair enough. I looked again at the points criteria I won't have a sniff anyway.
PCR tests are free if you're part of a test event but they must be taken at a test centre, as must the prior lateral flow test. EDIT: the PCR test can be taken at home but the LFT at a test centre.

I think it'll go to lower points than you might imagine with the postcode and travel restrictions.

Christ, talk about jumping through holes! I'll be astonished if anybody could be bothered with that malarkey.
You’d think that we’d not seen a live football match for 13 months. Personally I’d love to go but doubt my points bank will get me there.

I assume the train from Piccadilly will go straight to Wembley (Central?) rather than to Piccadilly then everyone jump on the tube across to the ground

I assume the train from Piccadilly will go straight to Wembley (Central?) rather than to Piccadilly then everyone jump on the tube across to the ground

our travel partner is Virgin trains right? I got that city to the city charter train a few years back for london supporters on champions league nights and it was all from Euston. Not sure virgin stop near Wembley?

our travel partner is Virgin trains right? I got that city to the city charter train a few years back for london supporters on champions league nights and it was all from Euston. Not sure virgin stop near Wembley?

Virgin lost the franchise back in 2019. It's Avanti West Coast (operated jointly by First Group and Italian State Railways but currently bankrolled by the Government).

Fans going on the trains will mix freely once they get to London Euston and that’s ok but a lot of fans have been excluded from traveling in there own cars and parking at the stadium which is a lot safer because they live in the wrong part of the country. I hope the same criteria won’t be in place if City are in the FA cup final and the final league game of the season.

Can anyone who has the points and has the points and meets the criteria sort me one?

Once in a lifetime experience of course will pay + many a beer:)
Just to point out that the person buying the ticket will have to be the one using it. I suspect this will be very strictly enforced to the point that the police could be involved if tickets are found to have been transferred without proper authority.

PCR tests are free if you're part of a test event but they must be taken at a test centre, as must the prior lateral flow test. EDIT: the PCR test can be taken at home but the LFT at a test centre.

I think it'll go to lower points than you might imagine with the postcode and travel restrictions.
Can’t find anywhere to get a lateral flow test in the Manchester area within 24 hours of the final. Do they mean after 16:30 on Saturday? If so can anyone advise where to get one?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.